1. Make a big bowl of cut fruit (I love watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwi and mango) and put it in your fridge for your family to eat for breakfast and snack on through the day.
2. Give your kids a hug. Repeat often.
3. Give your spouse a kiss. Repeat often.
4. Put on sunscreen.
5. Find a blog you like (preferably this one!) and follow it.
6. Take a minute every night before bed to jot down the cute things your small children said or did that day.
7. Plan a vacation - or even a mini weekend stay-cation.
How are you getting the most out of all your moments?
Add a comment and share your ideas!