Last week I used this blog to ask my questions about the puzzling topic of laundry. Today, my questions all relate to my shopping list and the grocery store. Groceries are never very far from my mind right now - my husband and I have two athletic hungry teens, a dog and a cat to feed!
|An almost empty food bin and a worried cat!|
Have you ever wondered about these questions like I do:
1. Why do I never realize the pet food is almost gone until we are down to the last scoop?
2. Why is what I need always on the highest shelf in the grocery store?
3. Why do I always pick the slowest check-out lane?
4. Why do I always forget my reusable bags in the car?
5. Why do my kids say we have nothing to eat when I just spent money and time grocery shopping?
|At least the cat is not complaining now!|
You may not think these questions are so mysterious - but I wonder about them all the time.
I will look forward to hearing what you think!